2013年6月27日星期四

My bridesmaid, Melanie, and I had a

My bridesmaid, Melanie, and I had a lot fun chatting with the ladies of Bella Bethesda and Bridal Images about my upcoming June 2013 wedding. Since I discovered my wedding gown and shoes, I had been excited to start trying to find the perfect bridal accessories to accomplish my look for the big day!After discussing my vision and theme in my wedding with Katie May, a hairstylist at Bella Bethesda, she started focusing on my hair and offered me a beautiful romantic, loose chignon I loved it!

Gloria Garcia and Amanda Burton, the Bella Bethesda live bridal models for that evening, also had delicate pretty updos which were both classic and trendy. Here are a few tips that I've learned:

Keep in mind your wedding dress style and theme. My wedding gown is ivory with allover lace, so I wanted to go for a vintage, romantic look. Despite the fact that I would like to wear my hair down, I chosen an unstructured updo since I will have an outdoor garden summer wedding.

Speak up! Possess a conversation with your stylist before he/she gets started on your hair the more details you are able to provide your stylist with, the better they can help execute the exact look that you would like for your wedding day. Even better if you can bring photos for your stylist to look at.

Once Katie ended with my hair, Susan and the Bridal Images staff helped me try on numerous bridal hairpieces, veils, and sashes. My advice when attempting on wedding accessories:

Bring your wedding dress along with you, if possible. I was unable to bring my gown beside me to the bridal salon on Wednesday, but I highly recommend bridetobes to do this when shopping for accessories. This really is so you can actually see your bridal look from head to toe in person, versus just envisioning it.

Be openminded! I was set on wearing a short and modern birdcage veil in my wedding, but after fitting several traditional veils with longer lengths, I found which i much preferred the second look on me! Try on a variety of options and fabrics that might not have crossed the mind. You might be amazed at what you decide on.

If you do not like it, don't buy it. Never feel pressured to buy something that you don't absolutely 100% love. I truly appreciated that everyone at Bridal Images was patient and helpful without being pushy! Here's your day, so never buy something that you are not thrilled with.

Along with wedding gowns and accessories, Bridal Images also carries a vast selection of bridesmiad gowns and tuxedos for the groom. Actually, if you buy three or more suits for the groomsmen, your husbandtobe's tux is completely free. I will be returning soon with my wedding gown for alterations, and hopefully finalize my wedding accessories as well!

Take a look at more enjoyable photos of Tresses to Dresses, in addition to Bella Bethesda's 2012 Bridal Look Book on Facebook. I left the event that night feeling happy and excited, and never used to Personally i think overwhelmed. Then i realized that surrounding yourself with the proper people and support product is essential as you get ready for the big day.

1 条评论: