2013年6月5日星期三

I don think white is old fashioned.

I don think white is old fashioned. It traditional, but not outdated.

However, the main thing is that it a choice. If you love your white dress, then that awesome! You found the dress for you! Don go back on your choice because someone told you it was outdated.

i honestly would feel silly in anything but a white dress an accent color is ok tho i saw this dress that i MUST have for my wedding day lol it was seriously perfect for me it was mainly white with red across the top n went to the back n the back opened up into red it was beautiful it wont be for a while i mean me n my bf talk about it alot n we pretty sure we have what it takes to stay together but we only been together for 2 years n were only 19 n 21 so we still young so it will be a while but i think if u like ur white dress wear it its ur wedding not theirs right ur gonna wanna like the dress UR wearing in UR wedding pictures right not what someone else likes

No, white isn old fashioned. When you look back on your more traditional wedding in your traditional white gown, you won be taken aback at how tacky your dress was like other brides your age will.

I wore a white lace gown for my wedding. You know the comment I got the most? "You looked like a princess". Do you want to hear comments like that, or, "Hmm. Interesting gown."

"White did not become a popular option until 1840, after the marriage of Queen Victoria to Albert of SaxeCoburg. Victoria had worn a white gown for the event so as to incorporate some lace she owned. The official wedding portrait photograph was widely published, and many other brides opted for a similar dress in honor of the Queen choice. The tradition continues today in the form of a white wedding, though prior to the Victorian era a bride was married in any color except black (the color of mourning) or red (which was connected with prostitutes). Later, many people assumed that the color white was intended to symbolize virginity, though this had not been the original intention. I think alot of people are just taking advantage of being able to wear different colors versus years ago when all that was available was white. i personaly am not wearing white because i blck and the white just maks me look weird. it really does not go with my skin tone. I getting an ivory gown and it still looks too light for me.

If white is what you ordered then wear the white one because you like it, not because of what people think..

2 条评论: